WOW, we leave today!

Wow. I cannot believe we are already leaving for India. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Just a few months ago I was afraid I would not be able to make the trip, but God has given me the strength I need. I have never been to another country, and I am looking forward to what waits for me on the other side of the world. We stop in Paris for a 5 hour layover and hopefully one last, good meal (maybe a hamburger!). Then we head to Bangalore, India and should be there at about 3:30 PM tomorrow (our time). We get the whole day to catch up on sleep as much as we can, then our busy schedule starts at 6:00 AM the next morning. We are headed to the airport in a bit, Dad wants to get there early so he can get his last Starbucks. Stay tuned!
Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

Mom said...

Wow Ashley I miss you already. HOpe your flight to Paris was an easy one. Did you get any sleep? Make sure Dad gets his last Starbucks before you leave Paris. I will be praying for a safe trip and great experience for you in India. Love ya, Mom

Tim Bailey said...

Hi Ashley and Steve. I know you will have a wonderful trip. We will be praying for you. Have fun and enjoy the trip. Your friends, Tim, Jenny & Nick

Anonymous said...

Hey ASH!! I'm so excited for you and your dad! I hope the trip was good and that your dad's last Starbucks was very citifying for him. Did you get that burger? =) Ya'll have fun and be safe and I can't wait to read more about your trip! Love ya girl! -Celia

Shannon said...

Hey Ashley!! I'm so glad to hear you are doing better, and that you have such a wonder opportunity/experience ahead of you. I'm so sorry I haven't checked up on you sooner. Have a wonderful trip, and take pictures!

Philippians 1:6

~Shannon Reisner