We're here!

After many long hours, we have finally made it to Bangalore. We didn't get our hamburger in Paris during our five hour "hangover", or our Starbucks in Atlanta but that's ok. I have eaten a few powerbars and crackers. I have had about 3 hours of sleep in the past 30 hours or so, Dad snuck in a little more. We are very tired, and are going to get ready for our first day tomorrow. The time here is 9.5 hours ahead of Atlanta time, so it is 3:15 AM on Friday.

I can say that I have learned a few things already. Number One, Paris airport is not my favorite. We probably caught 4 different buses just to get around the place and the food was horrible. Number two, get to Altanta airport 3 hours early not 2. Number Three, honking is a way of communicating that doesn't have to be rude. I am sure there is a lot more that I wanted to say, but I can honesty say I am not very coherent right now.

We will keep you updated as much as possible. Now it's time for my first Indian shower, I prepared myself at home by taking showers with my mouth closed, so I should be ready :)
Category: 5 comments

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Close that mouth tight...I don't want you bringing home any diseases!

Mom said...

Glad to hear you finally made it. Get some sleep and let us hear from you tomorrow. Tell Dad I miss him and look forward to some pictures real soon. So you have already experienced the honking???
Love ya.

Anonymous said...

May I just point out that I warned you about the Paris airport?

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well, and that you have gotten some sleep. We will keep looking for updates daily. We love you.

Tom, Christina, Hannah & Reshma said...

Ahhh... when in India, do as the Indians do. Hope you get to experience that same petroleum smell shower that we did. You're fun is just beginning. Have Fun!!