Well, we have almost made it. We have one more full day and then we leave tomorrow night (more like Monday morning) at 3:00 AM, which is 5:30 PM Sunday at home. Today was fun, we did some shopping. Which is stressful for Dad and I because we both have trouble making up our minds and we go back and forth trying to decide. We needed Big Mama's shopping expertise. We then visited an
AWANA club in a nicer area, and the kids acted more like the kids at home if you know what I mean. Well, we have been packing fools, and now its time to hit the bed. We have a church in the morning and then the "Big Blow" as they call it tomorrow night. It's kind of our official goodbye as I understand it. This might be the last post, our internet runs out tonight I think. Who knows though, "It's India". Just had to throw one more in there.
4 comments:
Well to avoid getting in more trouble I wanted to tell you that I have enjoyed reading updates on the trip. I know everyone is ready to get y'all home. Tell your dad I would have commented more but I am a busy man.
See you next week.
Byron
I miss you so!!! I have enjoyed reading about your trip but will enjoy hearing about it first-hand even more. By the way... you look phenomenal. They must be treating you well over there.
p.s. That was Caitlyn... hahahaha... I am a dork
I have really enjoyed keeping up with you trip. I can tell you are really excited. (I've cried a few times while reading) I can't wait to see you and hear more about your experience. I'm proud of you and the great work you do. See you soon! Love ya, Bridgett
Post a Comment