I made this highlight video for Dad to show at churches and meetings to update everyone on India. If you are thinking, "These kids and places look like something you would see on TV", well...they are. Almost all of the kids in the video are from Compassion International Projects (an organization where you can "adopt" kids by sending money each month to help provide food, clothing, and
health care). Let me just say, this organization is FOR REAL, and I am so glad I was able to experience it. Enjoy, and sorry if you are one the places where Dad might share this again. Just consider this a sneak peek
2 comments:
Wow Ashley! Great job! Everytime I watch it I have so many wonderful memories of the kids and workers! They have so much to teach us about love and happiness! Can't wait to go back!!!
WOW! That was incredible!
Post a Comment